To provide food, clothing and shelter to less fortunate families across the United States, as well as numerous Third World Countries.
To see that the hungry, homeless and destitute receive a second chance in life. We constantly improved upon our goals to provide much needed assistance to those whom daily life is a struggle.
Compassion: Displaying a profound sense of interconnectedness by:
- Responding to needs of others with concern, empathy and support.
- Treating all persons we serve with dignity and respect.
- Exhibiting an attitude of acceptance and forgiveness.
- Serving as a catalyst for change, especially for the disenfranchised.
Courage: Daring to take risks that our faith-based demands of us by:
- Speaking out on issues that challenge our mission to provide assistance to the needy.
- Making difficult decisions with integrity and in a timely manner.
- Promoting economic support of the fundamental rights of all individuals that enable them to meet their potential and achieve the common good of society.
- Treating individuals and their families with profound respect and utmost regard.
- Maintaining an attitude and atmosphere of loving kindness.
- Being trustful, keeping confidences; being truthful, direct and sincere
- Apologizing for misunderstandings, inconveniences or mistakes
Justice: Developing right relationships internally and externally by:
- Developing or eliminating programs to ensure excellent service and quality to our community and our organization.
- Acting as responsible stewards of all resources.
- Addressing the needs of the poor and vulnerable.
- Treating employees justly and respectfully.